Saturday, October 24, 2009

2009 Annual CBEA Conference

My experience at this year's CBEA Conference was bittersweet.  I became a member of the CBEA Executive Board back in December of 2002, before I got my first full-time teaching position.  Being part of this organization gave me continual opportunities to network with other business educators, and to gain experience as a leader in my field.  For the first time since I became an educator, I am no longer part of this group.  I was 2008-2009 president, and acted as past-president this year.  At our conference this week I was given the opportunity to present a session about using literacy strategies to teach business education courses.  Presenting this session gave me a chance to share ideas and strategies that I've collected throughout my years as an educator, and I was excited to hear great feedback from educators that attended my session.  Of course, I loved photographing the day as well!  Here are a couple of my favorites from throughout the conference.






No comments:

Post a Comment